Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Non-beauty review! Tide to go pen!

I received the #Tidetogo pen as compliments of Influenster.com in the 2014 Vow Vox Box.  I will say I used to love this so much around 6 or so years ago when I was in high school and loved it so much because I am so clumsy and it was a life saver for me!  Now I feel like it is a little different.  It works but it just takes a little effort.  And to get the very best results I really do thick that you have to use it immediately after the stain occurs!  
I got to test this out on the 4th of July.  My son got chocolate on my sleeve and found the perfect time to test this.  Unfortunately I couldn't get to it before it dried so I had to test it after the stain "set."  Here is the stain before the tide to go was applied.  My shirt is cotton in a lace pattern.  
I had to use a lot of the liquid to get the stain to dissolve even a little.  And I did notice that the brown color from the chocolate spread around the entire area where the tide to go was put, especially on the edges.  Heres the stain after the tide to was applied.
And here is the stain after it dried.  As you can see it doesn't look exactly the same as it did before, but I really do think it changed the outcome of the wash! There is a small stain, not even worth photographing after it was washed where before I think there may have been a more noticeable stain. I've never stained this shirt so I can't speak 100% that the chocolate would have permanently stained this shirt if I had not used the tide to go.  
Overall I really like this for in a pinch stains! I will continue to use this! Especially since I have a walking stain maker with me at all times! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Your Comments!