Wednesday, July 23, 2014

$1 Find! Broadway Nails High Shine Nail Polish

*I have awful cuticles!*
I love when I find great things at a great price!  I rarely visit Dollar General so when I saw they had $1 nail polishes in cute colors I though I would definitely try some!  I got the shade #20 Ballet Flat and absolutely love it!  It could almost be considered a one coat polish but I had to use two coats on more than half of my fingers.  Even still, two coats for me is amazing! And it dried so fast!  I would say maybe a total of 10 minutes for all of the nails to completely dry.  And as the name says, it did dry extremely shiny.  I did not add a top coat of any kind so the shine is coming directly from the polish itself.  

I am definitely going to go get more! 
To serve curiosity I have Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in the shade #360 Barracuda on my ring finger for my accent nail.  I have a separate review of that polish HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Your Comments!