Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Influenster 2014 Vow Vox Box


I received all of these items courtesy of Influenster!  I am so excited to finally be apart of the Influnster Vox Box family!  I have been trying these items for a couple of weeks, and though I think I still need a little more time on one item, I can give you guys my initial thoughts of what was included in the box!

The first item, and my favorite, is the Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.  For my #BestBeautiful results, this was the item I mentioned above that I think I need a little more time to use to give a 100% accurate review on but so far I absolutely love it!  It advertises that it helps improve the tone of your skin and fade dark spots, which I really need, while also moisturizing.  I have very oily skin and usually stay away from really moisturizing products or usually use moisturizes specified for oily skin.  This, on the other hand is great as a moisturizer! It isn't oily at all, leaving my skin feeling nice and naturally moisturized.  I have a lot of scarring from acne and hyper pigmentation and have noticed a lot of the spots lightening!  It says it will improve the skin in 8 weeks.  I am very impressed overall and do plan to do a full review after I have used this for the full 8 weeks!

Next was an #EcoTools sample pack of the pure completion facial sponge.  It is hard when dry and increases in size and softens when wet, similar to the beauty blender.  It says it is gentle, and that it is.  I'm used to using a mechanical facial brush to cleanse my face, either my dermabrush or my calrisonic mia, and compared to these I thought that this was too gentle.  It didn't feel any different than using my fingers.  I'm sure this is a little better at cleansing the pores than using your hands but I just don't prefer this to wash my face. 

It also came with a #Tidetogo pen, which I have loved for years!  It is just as good as it always has been! I've been using the tide to go pen to help me since I was in high school, oh *cough* 6 or so years ago, and still absolutely love it!  The best way to use this is right after you make the stain though! Believe me, the stain will come out almost immediately without leaving any kind of water mark at all.  The longer you wait the more effort you are going to have to use to get the stain out. I will definitely keep purchasing this!

The #PureSilk shave cream is great!  I've used Pure Silk in the past and loved it then too.  I will definitely say that I cut myself less with this save cream and I love the raspberry mist scent.  It's not like other shave creams where the scent fades after you wash it away, I can still smell it after the shower.  I also like that the can is rust proof.  When I have used this in the past the can wasn't rust proof and always had that issue with leaving the can in the shower.  Now that's not an issue!

One of the best items was the Sallly Hansen Complete Manicure in Barracuda.  I have already done a full review on this but will sum it up by saying I love it!  This is my favorite collection of the Sally Hansen brand!  I have many shades from this collection and love them all!  Also, it only seems fitting that they included this perfect tiffany blue color in the Vow Vox Box.  I could totally see incorporating this some how onto my nails for my wedding day for that #somethingblue that all the brides want!  This color is a little harder to make look smooth, just because of the milky color, but still applies great! Really, save a trip to the salon #CSMHaveItAll.

It also came with a coupon to the Riley & Grey website at rileygrey.com.  I haven't used mine yet, because my wedding date isn't nearly close enough to use this advantage but when it is closer I will definitely be using it!  It looks like a website that you can access from any mobile device, include tablets, to organize your wedding.  You can do lots of things like collect RSVPs, and keep track of addresses though the site.  It looks really easy and seems to have good customer service to help.  



Over all I love the #VowVoxBox! It had so many nice things related to your wedding day! I especially love the @TideToGo pen for little mistakes that may happen throughout your wedding day! Thank you so much Influenster for sending this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Your Comments!