Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Killer Clown!

In honor of my favorite holiday I plan on doing some looks over the next couple of weeks! This one was my costume a few years ago but definitely thought it deserved a mention!  Here was my inspiration from the look Killer Clown! I used typical cream based halloween makeup that you can get from any halloween store/section, plain white powder that I got from Hot Topic to set the face, and I used the "glue stick" technique on my eyebrows.  Tears are liquid fake blood and it turned out really well after it dried! Pour slowly while your face is more flat to prevent it from pouring all the way down your face =)


I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for more!
Feel free to ask questions or leave any comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Your Comments!