Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Essence Longlasting Lipsticks

I have found some new favorite drugstore lipsticks!! 
These lipsticks are $2.99 at Ulta! Right now they have 10 shades, I picked up two to test them out.
On the left is "Dare to Wear" and on the left is "Barely There."
Dare to Wear is much more opaque and pigmented than Barely There but I guess the name suggests that. Even though Barely There is a little sheer, it is still buildable.  I have it on in this photo from my Basic Smokey Eye post and it looks much more pigmented when layered.

These have satin matte finish and are very creamy! I did not have to reapply them until an hour or so after I ate, which for me is very good! I tend to chew my lips a lot and lipstick never lasts! 
The only complaint I have is that I did find that it stuck to the dry parts of my lips, which this time was right on the inside of my bottom lip. 
Other than that I thought they were really nice! Especially for the price! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Your Comments!